Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goal Fail

Im really failing at my goals for the summer!  Fail-age



I haven't completed one book from my list.  I bought Pilgrims Progress a week ago and Ive only read the introduction >.<  Instead, ive been reading books that aren't even part of my list:

           -Life Together The Classic Exploration of Faith in Community 
            by  Dietrich Bonhoeffer
                          - i have to reread the chapters to fully understand the
                             content.  Other than that,  I really like Bonhoeffer's 
                            explanation of biblical fellowship.
           - Forgottten God by Francis Chan
                         - I like how Chan is straight FW. He tells it like it is.  


I haven't practiced drums in over 2 weeks.   Its getting boring since I never get to play with people.   Playing with people allows me to apply what ive learned and even gives room for criticisms and improvement.   I just feel like im in a stand still with the drums.   I guess I should atleast practice once a week

Hanging with the Epic girls is fun.  A chunk of them are leaving by the end of June though.  So sad

The only thing Ive been consistent in is my personal goals.   The summer time has really isolated me and allowed me to relax and evaulate myself and my spiritual walk.  

Maybe I need to step it up, noh?    0.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment